DLG fourm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DLG fourms we are new cardfight vanguard team open for any people to join

2 posters

[Suggestion] an online chat

taifuun
    taifuun

[Suggestion] an online chat Empty [Suggestion] an online chat

Post  taifuun Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:44 pm

i want to suggest that we choose an online communication where we can chat instantly such as skype, aim, etc.

i prefer skype. So, there we can make a group and whenever a member is online, they would show up online on skype too. that way we can communicate to each other in a chat box, instead of waiting around byond thinking, he might show up today, or tomorrow.

In the chat we can ask each other for games, discuss about vanguard, or just chat as friends. Can talk about how to move this team, how to get better, to help each other become better vanguard fighters, and have fun along the way.

I just feel like, even though this is a team, we rarely communicate because such as, the leader, leon, doesn't have a byond account, is that correct? so i can't add him on byond either. and that, there is no way for me to know who is on or not, and is hard to get into contact with you guys, even though we're a team. So an access to an online chatting system for team DLG is what i think this team needs.

-[DLG]TaifuunDesu
    gold leader ren
    gold leader ren
    Admin

[Suggestion] an online chat Empty Sounds good

Post  gold leader ren Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:47 pm

That sounds like a excellent suggestion i will get on that. If you know how to set this up on skype please do and i will post it up.
    taifuun
    taifuun

[Suggestion] an online chat Empty Re: [Suggestion] an online chat

Post  taifuun Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:34 am

i do know how to make a group on skype. So, pm me your skype....do you have a skype? if not make one. Then i can add you, and make a group, i'll call it...DLG haha.

how this works is, on skype, i add people to a group, or you add people. so you can't link people to it...

if there are new members that we want to add to the chat, we'll just ask them for their skypename, and add them on skype. that's how it works.
    gold leader ren
    gold leader ren
    Admin

[Suggestion] an online chat Empty okay

Post  gold leader ren Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:12 pm

Okay my skype name is epicdude32 if that's not it then try xXjdoghXx if that doesn't than just tell me

Sponsored content

[Suggestion] an online chat Empty Re: [Suggestion] an online chat

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:50 am